Bend All Automotive (BAA) is a TS16949 registered supplier of Automotive Components & Automation Tooling Systems in the Kitchener/Waterloo-Cambridge-Guelph Golden Triangle area. For more than 30 years our talented and highly driven team members have formed the foundation on which our success has been created. We encourage our team members to create their own career path and ensure that they have the tools and resources to do so. We offer a growth-oriented and challenging environment for eager and dedicated professionals.
BAA owes its success as a company to its people. Each member of the BAA team contributes to continuous improvement, growth and prosperity. In recognition of these concerted efforts, we will continue to:
- Provide safe working conditions and an environment that will maintain the dignity of every person
- Provide training opportunities in order to develop and increase performance capacity
- Provide the opportunity for career growth and advancement within the Company based on individual ability and performance
- Encourage team members to show initiative and share ideas in order to participate in the growth of the Company
- Respect the rights of all team members and treat everyone with courtesy and consideration. Our open door policy enables all to freely discuss with management any problems concerning their own well-being or the company's success
- Develop competent Supervisory staff who understand and meet the objectives of the company and who openly accept the ideas and suggestions of everyone
- Keep team members informed of the progress of the company, as well as keep them acquainted with its overall aims and objectives
- Provide maximum continuity of employment
- Work as a cohesive unit so that we continue to be regarded as a great place to work
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package. The benefit programs are designed with our diverse population in mind that will support both employees and their families.